Thursday, May 28, 2015

Leven Rose Organic Rosehip Oil Review





Rosehip oil is something I have been wanting to try for a while, as I have heard nothing but good things about it. Some of the things that rosehip oil is supposed to be good for include: fading scars and stretch marks, healing minor scrapes and blemishes, hydrating both skin and hair, and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.

I have been using Leven Rose's Rosehip Oil for about two weeks. I have to say, even after just the first use I was impressed. Obviously for many of the benefits to be seen, continued use over a longer period of time is required. Two week's worth of use for a product like this is more of a “first impressions” type of review. In the two weeks I have been using it, though, I've been happy with it and can definitely see it being a permanent part of my routine.

The oil absorbs well into the skin, and doesn't leave a greasy residue behind. It absorbs fairly quickly, though not as quickly as some other oils and serums. It is very potent, and a little goes a very long way. You only need 1-3 drops, depending on the desired use. For applying to smaller areas, like for blemishes or scars, one drop is typically plenty. If you want to apply it as a moisturizer over your entire face, two or three drops is sufficient.

It took only one application to see a noticeable difference in my skin – a couple blemishes and minor scrapes showed signs of healing faster than they otherwise would have been, and my skin felt softer and more hydrated than it had before application. I have been applying the rosehip oil twice a day – morning and night – on some scars, and have noticed slight improvement in their appearance. This is one area where short-term use isn't necessarily going to offer much insight into how well the product works for this purpose, as something like fading scars takes time. Given the slight improvement in this short time-frame, however, I feel confident that with continued use I will see more improvement in this area. I've also been applying the oil nightly as facial moisutizer on my entire face, and my skin is much softer and smoother than previously, and the dry patches I had have become nicely hydrated.

Overall, I have been very pleased with this rosehip oil! The price is very fair for what you get, and because it is so potent one bottle will last quite a while even with daily use. If you'd like to check out Leven Rose Organic Rosehip Oil,  it is available on Amazon: http://amzn.to/1AA78si or you can check out their web site at LevenRose.com where you will find more information as well as all of their other products. 


I recieved the product(s) featured in this post at a discounted price for review. All opinions are my own based on my experience using the product(s).

comments powered by Disqus