Thursday, January 29, 2015

Blogger is not mobile friendly

I have been trying desperately to get a couple new posts made this week y'all but it is not going well. If you also use blogger you might know their android app is a joke. Using the site on a mobile device is such a headache. If all I am doing is text such as this post it is not a problem. However if I need to paste in text or add pictures, things go downhill in a hurry. Blogger is absolutely not mobile friendly when it comes to creating content. I am so frustrated right now. I have been trying to get a post ready to publish for four days but the cursor refuses to move where I need it, the pictures will not insert in the correct place if they come through at all, pasting text in is impossible...  I really need to get home internet going again but I just can't afford it right now. :( I am going to keep trying with mobile - eventually it has to work right? It is not always such a hassle which adds to my frustration right now because I don't understand at all why sometimes it works with minimal issues and other times it is nothing but a headache. I am trying though y'all.

Thank you so much for sticking with me. You don't know what it means to me to have your support and understanding. I feel like such a bad blogger for not updating more regularly. Life just demands my attention be elsewhere a lot lately and then when I do try to blog I have these issues that make it so difficult... But I still feel bad. I want to remind you as always you can find me on social media - where it is usually easier to keep up to date on a mobile device. My links are to the right in the sidebar (if you are viewing the mobile version you will need to scroll to the bottom and click to view the full site to access the links). I am mostly on instagram so if you want/need me that is where you will have the most luck reaching me. 


comments powered by Disqus