Saturday, December 6, 2014

Q&A


I am thinking of doing an end of year Q&A and that means... ask me anything! Send me your questions via email, in the comments on this post, on any of my social media accounts and I will answer in a post close to the end of the year. Any and all questions are welcome, but I reserve the right to pick and choose which ones get answered and am not obligated to answer questions I deem inappropriate or too personal to answer in a public space. I may not make the post. It depends on if actually get the questions to answer. I have trouble getting people to interact (it is a double edged sword, reader participation... so sometimes I hate this but other times I am grateful for it) so if I don't get any/enough questions to make a moderately interesting post I will just scrap the idea.


.
comments powered by Disqus