Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Cracked Glue On Nails?

Hey y'all. I have a question for you today.

Recently I gave some glue on nails to my sister that I painted for her. She just sent me this picture and I am baffled. Shortly after she applied the nails, two of them cracked in the middle at the cuticle end. 




I have never had this happen personally, and Google only pulls information about cracked acrylics. My only guess is they were too small, however they look like a good fit and my sister said that they fit perfectly and she did not have to press on them to make them fit as one would have to if they were trying to get nails that were too small to fit. I have no answers as to why this would happen or how to prevent it from happening again. Does anyone have any ideas?


.
comments powered by Disqus