Friday, December 19, 2014

Christmas Nails 2014

Just a little something for Christmas.



Colors uused for this design: Zoya "Kimmy", Sally Hansen Hard As Nails XtremeWear "Emerald City", and SinfulColors "Twilight Twinkles".

Don't forget to send me any questions either via email or in the comments here or on any of my social media accounts (which are all linked in the sidebar to the right; if you are on mobile you may need to click "view full site" to access the links) for my upcoming end of year Q&A! Ask me anything you like, whether it is beauty related or not! I can't promise I will answer every question (anything I deem too personal I will not answer) but you will never know if you don't ask. ;)

What is on your nails for Christmas or any of the other start-of-winter holidays you may celebrate?
comments powered by Disqus