Thursday, December 11, 2014

A Little Lip Stain Haul

I have really come to love lip stains over the past year or so, and love trying new ones out. I just got these today, so they will be switched and reviewed in the next week or so once I have had a chance to test them all out.



I grabbed these while in Rite Aid - this week they are having some really good sales on all sorts of products. NYC cosmetics are all 50% off (if you have a reward card)so for these four stains it was just under $10. How awesome is that? From left to right the shades I selected were Persistent Pink, Never Ending Nude, Champagne Stain, and Endless Spice.

Have you tried NYC's Smooch Proof Lip Stain? What do you think of it, and what are your favorite shades? What other lip stains are your favorites?

comments powered by Disqus