Wednesday, July 30, 2014

NOTD: Glittery Pink

I had planned on doing something different than this with my nails yesterday.  Like something more creative that could be labeled as nail art.  But as usual,  just no time.  So I settled for some layering, which I didn't have time to let dry between coats.  Thank goodness for Seche Vite in those times,  right?

Even though this wasn't my first choice of what to do with my nails I like it.  :)


This is one coat of Pure Ice "Come Closer" with three coats of Color Club "Rock Candy" on top. Come Closer was applied in a fairly thick coat,  probably more equivilant to 2 once I was done trying to dab on the diamond shaped glitters.  They like to stay in the bottle and you really have to fish for them to get them on the brush.  It's worth it though,  I think.  Sometimes.  Lol

What is on your nails for the middle of the week?


.
comments powered by Disqus