Sunday, July 6, 2014

EOTD

I must apologize for my continued absence here.  Money is tight and life is crazy.  Being an adult is so over rated...

I haven't had time to do my nails lately or for makeup either. Even when I do manage to squeeze in some time for one or the other,  I never seem able to also get time in for pictures or to post.  This EOTD is one I did probably about a month ago but I just have not had time to post it till now.

I did this look using colors from my Amuse 96 palette. For the liner I used one of the shadows in conjunction with Manna Kadar trans-fix, which I could have sworn I reviewed here but it seems I didn't.  It is a product you can use to transform eye shadows into long-wearing eye liner. Now that I see I didn't review it,  I will add it to my list of posts to make in the future when I can make time to get it done.  Which can hopefully be soon,  but I can't make any promises.




 

.
comments powered by Disqus