Monday, July 28, 2014

EOTD Randoms




This is from last week when I was supposed to go to my niece's 4th birthday party.  What better excuse for glitter right?  (Not that one needs an excuse for glitter.) I never made it to the party though due to car trouble.

I didn't write down what I used for this look.  It was simple enough I was sure I would remember.  But now that I have a chance to sit down and post...  I can't remember!  Other than NYX glitter liner in Baby Pink and Hard Candy glitter mascara,  I don't have a clue what colors I used.  Sorry!

Life continues to be a crazy,  demanding mistress for me right now.  I am not sleeping well these days and what sleep I do get tends to be fitful and filled with horror-film worthy nightmares many of which continue to haunt me for days and weeks afterward. Not fun.

Stress and worry are definitly taking a toll on me and if I had to guess I'd say that is where the sleep issues are coming from,  as well as other issues I am dealing with lately.  My dad's surgery date is rapidly approaching,  and I guess I am more concerned about it than I realize or can even admit to myself. (Queen of denial,  party of one... I'd like a corner booth please.) I'm a pessimistic worrier - not exactly a good thing on a normal day.  Throw in parental health issues and needless to say I am a bit of a wreck.  I went through a similar thing with my mom a few years ago.  But that doesn't make it easier.  It makes me wish I were smarter,  more sciency, less afraid of blood and needles... It makes me want to kick cancer's lousy good for nothing ass off the face of the planet forever.

Sigh.  In other,  beauty related news,  I have cleared out my stash of old products and things I no longer wanted. I let a friend have a field day going through it all taking whatever she wanted. There were still a few things left.  I had planned to give the rest to her mom but - thanks to my frazzled nerves and thus uncooperative brain as of late - I can't for the life of me remember what I did with it.  I also went through my polish stash and have roughly 70 bottles I would like to find new homes for.  I have a friend who may be interested in some of them.  Once I can reach her and sort out what she wants,  assuming she doesn't decide to take the whole lot,  I will sell them here. I'd love to offer them for free but I really need money. But,  more details on that when the time comes.

I hope y'all are doing well.  Thanks again for all the love and support.  Y'all are the best!

.
comments powered by Disqus