Saturday, June 14, 2014

Review: Premier Dead Sea Eye Duo



The Premier Dead Sea Eye Duo Kit contains a tub of eye cream and a bottle of eye serum.

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.



The packaging is beautiful! I love the color. They are glass so they are heavy and sturdy. They come in a pretty gold box (which I didn't think to take a picture of, sorry!) that makes a nice trinket box for your vanity or dresser.

The serum packaging, while beautiful, is not ideal for the product in my opinion. A tiny bit of serum goes a long way, and the pump does not allow for a lot of control over how much product is dispensed. A bottle with a dropper would be far better.  I feel like I am always dispensing way too much product when I use it, no matter how carefully I try to dispense only the amount of product needed. The serum is a little heavy but not sticky. It does not absorb quickly - it sort of sits on top of the skin for a while. In my opinion it is best applied at night so that by morning it has absorbed. (Or maybe rubbed off on the pillows - I honestly can't be sure which happens more.)

The cream is lightweight and has a fairly thin consistency. It absorbs quickly and leaves the skin feeling nice and soft and hydrated. I like to apply the cream as part of my morning routine.

At this point in time, after using these products for about 3 weeks, I cannot say I have seen a difference in my skin as a result of using them. I love the packing and the fragrance used is a lovely fragrance that is noticable but light and not overwhelming like some skincare fragrances are. But considering I haven't really seen any results from using them, I can't say I feel they are worth the price. Which by the way is $599.99. This is a very high end product but not one I would pay for, certainly not with that price tag. Honestly even if I were getting results from it I would not pay that much for it. There are dozens of more affordable products on the market to try out and that do deliver results.


That said, while this product is a definite pass in my book we all have different needs and budgets. If you are interested in checking out the Premier Dead Sea Eye Duo for yourself and it is something that you can afford to try out, just click on over to the following link: http://www.premierdeadsea-usa.com/en/skincare/shop-by-category/eye-neck/eye-duet-kit



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


The product(s) featured in this post were sent to me for review. All opinions are my own based on my experience using the product(s).

.
comments powered by Disqus