Thursday, June 12, 2014

Review: Gold Elements Nail Care Kit



The Gold Elements Nail Care Kit comes with the following items:

Emery Board 
3-way Buffing Block 
Cuticle Oil 
Hand Cream




Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Overall the kit is pretty standard. Emery boards are readily available and very affordable in your local beauty supply shop of choice as well as numerous drugstores and grocery stores, as are buffing blocks. The cuticle oil is nice though also pretty average in quality. I do like the tube packaging of the cuticle oil, which I think is unique as most cuticle oils come in bottles with brush or drop applicators. But again the product itself is average. The oil does not absorb very quickly, which I don't like. I prefer oils that will absorb quickly and not leave behind a greasy residue.

The stand-out product from this kit is the hand cream. It is very rich and hydrating, but very lightweight and non-greasy. A little goes a long way, and it absorbs quickly. It does have a strong fragrance I could personally do without. I would prefer either a softer fragrance or unscented cream but with how effective it is, I can overlook the fragrance.

The kit sells for 36.37€ (about $50 USD) and can be purchased at the following url: http://gold-elements.eu/skincare/category/body/gold-elements-nail-care-supreme
http://gold-elements.eu/skincare/category/body/gold-elements-nail-care-supreme

I honestly do not think that it is worth the price, given three of the four products included are standard and can be acquired for far less money from other brands. If the hand cream were available separatly, for a reasonable price, I would absolutely recommend & repurchase it!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



The product(s) featured in this post were sent to me for review. All opinions are my own based on my experience using the product(s).

.
comments powered by Disqus