Tuesday, April 29, 2014

NOTD


This is a little bit of a throwback NOTD. This is one that I did recently, back in February. You can click here to re-visit the original post, which also contains a tutorial on how I achieved this look.

After I had completed the manicure and had worn it for a couple of days I noticed that I had unintentionally done my nails in a way that they coordinated quite well with one of my favorite B&BW Pocket Bac bottles, so I had to take a picture to document it. Only a nail polish addict, right? ;-)


Colors used for this manicure: SensatioNail Crystal Avalanche, Pink Chiffon, and Tease Me Pink.


I also want to give y'all a little heads up that posting will be sparse for the next couple of weeks, as I am preparing to move back to PA. So while I pack up and then unpack and get settled again, I'll have little time to put into posts here. I'll try to get at least one new post up each week during the process but I can't promise anything. xoxo

comments powered by Disqus