Thursday, March 27, 2014

SensatioNail: Little Gold Dress

Up for swatching today is SensatioNail's Little Gold Dress.

All photos were taken indoors in indirect natural light without flash.

Please pardon the little nub that is my index nail; it broke while I was washing dishes last night. Figures. You always break a nail right before you swatch something, right? It's like an un-written rule of the beauty blogging world. I've been intentionally keeping my nails shorter lately anyway to try to avoid this very thing from happening but it seems that the universe is not going to cooperate with me on that front. But I digress...

Little Gold Dress is a sheer shade. I've pictured it here at two coats. The base color is a frosty golden champagne, and it's packed with golden shimmer. To my eye it has a definite earthy, bronzed note to it. I wasn't sure I was going to like it when I first opened up the bottle, and honestly I'm still a little undecided about it.



I do find myself getting more fond of it the longer I have it on. I definitely like it more than the bright, yellow-golds that are out there. I feel like this one is much more wearable. I think it looks pretty good with my skin tone but as I'm sitting here looking at my nails while I type I can't help but think this one would probably look amazing on those of you with darker complexions! ❤





comments powered by Disqus