Friday, March 21, 2014

NOTD

I meant to post this one sooner but forgot to do it.

All pictures were taken indoors in indirect natural light, no flash.



This is two coats of SensatioNail "Wedding Pearl", and the heart detail is SensatioNail "Rose Gold Glitter".

I had not seen any swatches of Wedding Pearl before ordering it. Based on the box top, I was expecting a sheer white pearl color. But instead, it is a sheer, pearly white-pink duochrome! It was hard to photograph, but I did my best. At some angles, the polish looks like a sheer white, at other angles it just looks clear. And then, at other angles... pink! This color is so beautiful! Not at all for fans of sheer colors but if you love them, or if you love to layer, this will be a wonderful addition to your stash! This is the nail polish version of my favorite eye shadow ever. So naturally, I am in love!

Look at how it "glows"! 

Here is a close-up of the heart. If you don't know how to make hearts with nail polish, I have a simple tutorial you can check out by clicking here.




"Rose Gold Glitter" is a lovely gel polish as well. It's a clear base packed with pretty rosy pink microglitter. There really is not much else to say about it... it's three of my favorite things rolled into one: pink, glitter, nail polish. :p





comments powered by Disqus