Thursday, February 6, 2014

Face Stockholm: Want-A-Blue

This polish was included in my February box from Wantable.

I think the color, Want-A-Blue, is an exclusive color to Wantable, but don't quote me on that.

2 coats, no top coat, shown indoors in indirect, natural cloudy light, no flash

Want-A-Blue is a pretty periwinkle (grey-blue) creme shade. I've always liked periwinkle. However, though I do think this color is super pretty, I don't really like it on my skin tone. I think it looks kinda weird on me.

The formula of the polish was not great. It's on the thin side, and was a little streaky in application. though the second coat evened it out pretty well. I think a third coat would probably be best, but was happy enough with two coats to leave it at that for the swatch. It had average dry time, and an acceptably shiny finish on it's own with no top coat.


2 coats, no top coat, shown indoors in indirect partially cloudy light, no flash

Overall an ok polish, to me. Nothing spectacular, and since I'm not crazy about how the color looks on my skin tone I will likely be pawning it off on a friend.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
comments powered by Disqus