Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blog Makeover

Hey y'all!

I've been very busy over the past several days working on a new look for this place. It was well over-due, I think. I had not cared for the old look for quite a while, but wasn't sure of what changes to make or how exactly to make them. I'd not done a major update since before Blogger changed the way things work (so it had been a long, long time!) so I was not at all familiar with the (no longer) new process. I ran into some big bumps along the way, but I'm very happy with how it all turned out!

I really wanted to give the place a "cleaner", less cluttered look. Part of that included removing quite a bit of sidebar content. I also really wanted something brighter. I felt like the old look was too dark. I might still make some more minor tweaks here and there, but I feel pretty comfortable saying that I'm done making all the necessary changes.

I hope y'all like the new look as much as I do! I worked really hard on it. I'm not great with graphics and web design, but I tried very hard to come up with a new look that I'd like and that would be nice for you guys when you visit me here as well. I can't even tell you how many hours went into this... all I can say is that it was a labor of love that took me a lot of time and quite a bit of frustration. I know this stuff is super easy to a lot of people, but it's not easy for me to deal with graphics and coding and all that stuff.

I'll be back tomorrow with a new post for you with another of the products from my February box from Wantable. For now, it's snowing in my little corner of the world and I'm going to make some of my not-so-famous white chocolate caramel cappuccino to keep warm with, once I tackle a couple small household chores. Whatever the weather where you are, I hope you're able to stay nice and comfy!



Follow my blog with Bloglovin
comments powered by Disqus