Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Q&A


I am giving a little thought to maybe doing some videos soon(ish). I am not totally certain that I will. If I do, however, I thought for the first one maybe I'd do a little Q&A, so you guys could get to know me a little better. So, what are some things you'd like to know? You can ask your questions by commenting on here, emailing me at thenailpolishaddict@gmail.com, on twitter @Cherry_Willow, or on Instagram @drycountrygirl.

Should I happen to decide not to do videos, I'll still do a blog post to answer your questions. Again this is a getting to know you type Q&A so questions do not need to be beauty related. I will not promise to answer all questions, either publicly or privately, so please do not take offence if I choose not to answer a question you have asked.

xoxo 





Follow my blog with Bloglovin
comments powered by Disqus