Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lise Watier Ombre Souffle Supreme Eye Shadow "Magie Blanche"

This shadow was part of one of my Wantable boxes from this summer. I am so in love with it!



The texture/consistency is unlike anything else in my stash. It's like a whipped/mousse texture, so incredibly soft and silky smooth it's impossible to describe. The color, Magie Blanche, is silvery white packed with iridescent shimmer and ultra-fine glitter. I LOVE how this applies - even without a primer it lasts for hours and hours. I just use my fingers to apply it; I find with the creamy texture it's easiest to apply with fingers. It blends out effortlessly. It's richly pigmented, so a little goes a long way!



Though it's silvery in the pot, as you can see on my skintone it takes on a warmer, golden note. I love the flash of pink it has to it, too! (Which you can see in the second swatch above.)

I had applied this early in the afternoon the day I got it, just to test it out. After midnight that night, my roomie and I were hanging out (we keep crazy hours) and he kind of gave me a weird look and I asked what the look was for, and he said "Your eyes are glittery." LOL

I'd totally love to have every color from this collection of shadows. (There are 9 colors total.)





Follow my blog with Bloglovin
comments powered by Disqus