Friday, August 16, 2013

Vacation

Well, if this post has gone live it means just one thing: I didn't get enough posts scheduled before I left for a very extended vacation!

As those who follow on G+ know, the past couple months (yes, I said months!) all the posts - with few exceptions - have been scheduled because I have been on an extended vacation!

I knew I was going to be away, but I didn't know how long. (It's a long, personal story.) So I spent a few weeks getting posts scheduled, but at this point... this is where I ran out of time and/or material to post ahead. This post going live means that I'm still not home, and regular posts will not happen till I am home again (and I still do not know exactly when that will be) and have material to get back to regular posting. I WILL post from time to time as I am able to, just not the usual 3x a week posts.


I hope everyone's been having a wonderful summer!



comments powered by Disqus