Monday, June 24, 2013

Hard Candy Glossaholic "Tipsy"

I managed to find "Tipsy" Glossaholic! My collection is now complete! *insert maniacal laughter here*



Check out the swatches of the rest of this (now discontinued) line of glosses here and here.



Tipsy is gorgeous bright pink packed with matching microglitter and teeny tiny golden flakies. 


My camera has issues with super sparkly things, this was the best I could manage. Silly point & shoot. But this really is a stunning color. No wonder it was always sold out all the time!



Armed with all 12 colors from this line, if you were to ask me to pick just one as my favorite... I would not be able to do it. I love them all!

A lot of these are still on the shelves in my local Wal Mart. Which I have to say I am super happy about - I might get back-ups for a couple of them. I do have a back-up of Lush (because I forgot I already had a tube. oops. haha) but I think I would like back-ups for Rise & Shine, Fabulous, Icing, and Gorgeous.

Which Glossaholic shades are your favorites?



comments powered by Disqus