Monday, June 17, 2013

Fiori by Vince Camuto


I am really, really picky about some things. Ok, maybe a lot of things. lol But seriously, I am super picky about fragrances. I can find ones I like well enough to wear them, but I don't necessarily love them. It's hard for me to find fragrances that I really, absolutely love.

Oh but boy did I find one recently!

I stopped in the mall to use a Macy's gift card I had received. When I was younger my friends and I dubbed the ladies in the makeup department "sales ninjas" and to this day that's what we call them. (I don't even remember how it started.) We used to get a kick out of dodging them with their makeup and fragrance samples. Now though, I don't mind letting them show me what new fragrances they have, what the special deals and gift sets are etc.

So when the lovely lady by the perfume counter asked if I'd like to try some new fragrances, even though I already had plans for my gift card, I said sure and sniffed several samples. I liked a Jessica Simpson fragrance a lot - Vintage Bloom if I remember correctly - and didn't care for a couple others. But then she showed me this one. Fiori by Vince Camuto. OH MY STARS.

I fell in love. To the point I let her spritz me with the stuff. And then I told her sadly the perfume just was not in my budget for the day - which it wasn't - and walked away. And I spent the rest of the day sniffing at my wrists where she'd sprayed the sample bottle.

I had to have it. HAD to. It's not only incredible but it's limited edition. *wail* Why is the best stuff always LE?

Here is the description from the Macy's web site: Fiori - meaning 'flowers' in Italian- is a fresh and invigorating summer scent, light and smooth, authentically uplifting. Featuring top notes of luscious pink grapefruit and ripened white nectarine, the heart of Fiori is enriched with sheer iris and dewy freesia, providing a beautiful, purifying backdrop for base notes of rich sandalwood and creamy blonde cedarwood. A soft, contemporary fragrance, Fiori embodies the independent spirit of the Vince Camuto woman. Experience Vince Camuto Fiori with this Limited edition 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum.

My daddy bought me a bottle. Oh how I adore it! The bottle is as gorgeous as the fragrance is!

If I were rich I'd buy a life-time supply of this stuff. I'd love to have an extra couple bottles - I will be so bummed when it's not available anymore. It's so rare for me to really love a fragrance like this. It figures that I find one I love and it is limited edition. *sigh* But, at least I got one bottle of it to cherish! I wish that I could afford to wear this every single day, but since I can't, I am going to reserve this one for special occasions. Or, I'll try to anyway. It smells so good I'm not sure I can stand to have it and not use it!  



The craziest thing is I don't usually like floral fragrances. I usually go for "clean" or woody/musky fragrances.




comments powered by Disqus