Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NOTD: Jelly Sandwich

I love the look of jelly sandwich manis, but I don't have any true jellies in my stash. Shockingly enough, I know. It's not that I don't like jellies - I love them. I can just never seem to find any when I am out shopping.

I picked up (most of) the spring collection from SensatioNail back in March, though. And I was surprised to find that Tease Me Pink is a jelly! I had expected it to be a creme. Initially I was a bit disappointed but then I realized that it was not necessarily a bad thing. It still builds to a nice full coverage color in two-three coats, and two coats are definitely necessary as it's a little on the streaky side.

Even so I am happy with it though. It's perfect for doing a jelly sandwich!

I couldn't decide what color glitter to use for this so I got some fake tips out and tested each color I had in mind and ended up deciding they all look good but I wanted to go with gold.

This is the final look: one coat of Tease Me Pink, one coat of Gold Glitter, and then a second coat of Tease Me Pink.

I kind of love it. =D





comments powered by Disqus