Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hard Candy Glossaholic: Confection

Remember my post about the (now discontinued) Glossaholic line of lip glosses from Hard Candy? (Click here if you missed it, or if you just want to take a peek at it again.)

I finally got my hands on a tube of Confection! Now all I need is Tipsy and I will have every color. Tipsy is available on Walmart.com however the shipping is the same as the product itself, and I am not willing to pay $5 to have a single tube of lip gloss shipped to me. Sorry, but no. If I can find a few other things to order to make the shipping worth it, I will get it. Otherwise, I will have to keep looking in the stores and hoping that by some odd chance I can find a tube!

I forgot to take a picture of the tube (oops. multi-tasking.) but here's what Confection looks like: pretty, soft, milky pink with silvery iridescent shimmer and flakey bits. Love!



comments powered by Disqus