Friday, May 10, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

If there is one makeup product I am most picky about, it's mascara. I really prefer Just For Redheads mascaras. But they are pricey, and not available locally.

With that in mind, my favorite locally available mascara is Maybelline Lash Discovery, in the waterproof formula.




I need waterproof (or at least very good water resistant) mascara, as my eyes tend to water.

I love the tiny little brush in Lash Discovery. It really does help coat each lash with mascara, so my lashes look fuller. It also helps lengthen my lashes (not that I need help in that department) which is nice. I just love how full my lashes look with this mascara. 



This has been my go-to for more years than I can remember. If Maybelline ever discontinues it, I might cry. Seriously. I am so picky about mascara!

Who else is really picky about their mascara?


comments powered by Disqus