Friday, April 26, 2013

Favorite Things Friday


I'm very picky about the products I will use on my hair. So when I find things that work well for me, I tend to stick with them.

One of my favorite hair products is Diamond Shine Illuminating Smoother. It helps keep frizzies at bay, makes my hair super soft and shiny, and it smells really good!


This product is no longer shown on the Sally Beauty web site, but as of my most recent trip to my local Sally Beauty it was still being sold in the store. I'm not sure where else you would buy it; the Zotos web site provides two consumer links to web sites that sell their products, one being Sally's and the other is a link that is broken or incorrect. The suggested web site that Chrome pulls up when that link fails to load is a site that does not list Diamond Shine as one of the lines they sell.




comments powered by Disqus