Friday, April 19, 2013

Favorite Things Friday


I am absolutely horrible at describing fragrances. My sniffer is not that great at picking up on all the different notes and such of fragrances. It basically boils down to "It smells good" or "Eww" for me.




So, all I can really say for this post is that one of my favorite fragrances is Curious by Britney Spears. I can't explain or describe the fragrance, all I can tell you is that I like it. Really, I will never understand how written descriptions of fragrances help anyone anyway. But maybe that's just me.

If you really need to read a written description of the fragrance, since I can't provide you with one, you can head over to britneyspearsbeauty.com and navigate to the products page for Curious. There is a lengthy written description for the fragrance there. =)




comments powered by Disqus