Friday, March 29, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

This is a newer product in my arsenal. My sister told me about it, because this is the tool she uses in caring for her nails. When we were out shopping together she needed to get a new one because she lost hers. (She found it shortly after buying the new one, of course.) They only had two left, and I had to get one for myself! 




I really love this little tool. It has a flat end for pushing back your cuticles, and a small round "scoop" end to clean under your free edge. Some folks neglect cleaning under the free edge of their nails - you really should make it part of your regular nail care routine though. (I try to remember to clean under my nails a bit every time I wash my hands during the day as well.) This little tool makes it super easy - the "scoop" design makes it work better than other similar tools I have had in the past, I think. 







comments powered by Disqus