Friday, March 22, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

I love when one product has multiple uses. 

One of my favorite multi-taskers is argan oil. There are a couple brands that offer pure argan oil, but the most affordable that I have found is Julep. They call it their "Elixir" and it costs $24.00 for a one oz. bottle. (Look under the "Beauty & Body" category of the shop to find it.) Which might sound expensive but as I said, this is the most affordable bottle of pure argan oil I have come across. You only need to use small amounts of it at a time; so one bottle is going to last you quite a while, depending on how you use it.



I use argan oil as a cuticle oil, nightly face moisturizer, to help get/keep any dry patches of skin hydrated (like knees and elbows), and a leave-in conditioning treatment for my hair. I've also massaged a bit into my lips in lieu of lip balm from time to time.



comments powered by Disqus