Friday, March 15, 2013

Favorite Things Friday

One of my very favorite eye shadows is L'Oreal's Infallible eye shadow in "Endless Pearl". I just love this whole line of eye shadows, but Endless Pearl is the one I use most often.

For me, this shade is a perfect "not wearing makeup" color. The almost matte finish is perfect - there is just enough of a pearly finish that it isn't dull but it isn't enough for it to be frosty looking - it's just very soft and natural looking on my skintone.

On the days I am in a rush but really don't want to skip makeup completely, I swipe some of this from my lash line to my brow bone, add some mascara and a sweep of lip gloss and I'm out the door! No need for primer with these shadows, they have incredible staying power on their own. They apply best just using your fingers; brushes don't do well with them in my experience. Some like to apply these with sponge-tip applicators, so I tried that method out too but didn't care for it either.

I have several other colors that I use a lot, but Endless Pearl definitely gets the most use. I absolutely love it!








comments powered by Disqus