Monday, March 25, 2013

Be Natural Cuticle Eliminator


I picked this up from Sally's a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it! It is fast and effective.

The product is a clear gel-like consistency which I really like because it doesn't run and drip and make a mess. The bottle has a dropper for precise and mess-free application. Just apply a small amount on your cuticles then wait for 45 seconds or so (if your cuticles have been neglected it might take longer) then push back your cuticles with a cuticle pusher. Wash your hands to remove the cuticle eliminator from your fingers before proceeding with your manicure.

I find it's also helpful to use a nail brush to very gently rub my cuticles while washing my hands, it helps get any little leftover bits of cuticle removed that I may have missed with the cuticle pusher.

This is the most effective cuticle remover I have used, I really love it!

$5.99 at Sally Beauty Supply, $5.29 for Beauty Club members.




comments powered by Disqus