Friday, February 15, 2013

Favorite Things Friday





Hard Candy has a rather extensive list of products that they've recently discontinued. Many of my favorites were on that list, so I stocked up on back-ups of those favorites right away. I know it probably was not really necessary, because they have new items coming out to replace all the discontinued things. But you can never be sure if the new lineups will include the same colors you loved, right? (I will justify my haul of 16 lippies any way I can. lol)

Among those favorites being discontinued is the Fox In A Box blush. My shade of choice is Spicy & Sweet.





This is a perfect soft peachy pink blush with just the right touch of shimmer.

The discontinued items are supposed to have been replaced with the new items by now, I think. Though at both the Wal Marts in my area, the old products are still on the shelves and I have not seen any of the new collection yet. I've got my eyes peeled though because the pictures I have seen of the new items look AMAZING!

Here is a list of all the discontinued items, if you love any of these and can still find them in your area, stock up!


Canada & USA

Fox in a Box Bronzing Duos
Fox in a Box Blushing Quads
Undercover Agent Under Eye Brightener & Concealer Duo 
Nobody's Perfect Concealer Palette
Hide & Glow Cheek - Cheek Tint Duos
Mini Must Have Kits
Moon Glow Illuminating Translucent Pressed Powder
Welcome Matte Mattifying Translucent Pressed Powder
Just Nails - Nail Polish with Ring
Big Curls Don't Cry Waterproof Mascara
Curl Up & Dye Curling Mascara
Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel
Walk the Line with Growth Serum - Liquid Liner
Mouthing Off Sheer Lip Shine
PlexiGloss Glossy Lip Shine
Show Girl All Over Body Glitter
Show Girl's Secret Glitter Adhesive & Brush

US only


Glow Away Bronzer & Highlighter Duos
Visibly Wet Glossy Lip Pencil
Split Personality Duo Eyeshadow Pens
World Balmination Glossy Tinted Lip Balm














comments powered by Disqus