Sunday, December 30, 2012

No Computer

I very sincerely apologise, especially to the companies who are waiting for reviews and swatches from me. However, I will be unable to post again for an unpredictable length of time. My computer died for good shortly before Christmas. With the recent vet bills needing to be paid in addition to the other bills, unexpected car repairs and repairs around the house, a new computer simply is not possible right now and won't be for quite some time. I do not have access to a public computer at this time either. I am making this post through wii internet, which is lousy but I needed to let you all know why I have been and will be absent for an extended period. I am truly so very sorry about this. The companies to whom I owe reviews/swatches, those posts will be my top priority when I am able to get a new computer. Thank you all in advance for understanding.
comments powered by Disqus