Friday, November 30, 2012

Pure Ice Swatches

 

I hope y'all do not mind but I think I'll be doing my swatches on nail wheels from now on instead of on my own fingers. It was much easier this way, not to mention a heck of a lot faster. And did I mention so much easier? Anyone who's tried to hold a DSLR in one hand whilst holding a bottle of nail polish in the other and positioning both hands just right knows what I mean! I decided to swatch these on a nail wheel because after applying a couple coats of Super Star, I decided I liked it enough I didn't want to take it off.

All of these pictures are indoors with flash, as the weather was not suitable for natural light photos at the time.

Each of the glitters is pictured at just one coat, to give you a good idea of the density of the glitter and how well it disperses. They're all great full coverage glitters. The non-glitters are each pictured at two coats. Honestly they all looked great at one coat but I wanted to add the second coat to them for good measure.

Enough of my babbling though and on to the pictures. Don't forget you can click them to see a larger version.



Bring On The Joy
Bring On The Joy


On His Saddle
On His Saddle



Not Now
Not Now



My Wonderland
My Wonderland



Twist And Shout
Twist And Shout



Twinkle 
Twinkle




Sleigh Ride
Sleigh Ride



Super Star
Super Star








comments powered by Disqus