Monday, November 26, 2012

One Day At A Time

I am absolutely heartbroken over losing my Jenna girl... she was such a blessing in my life in so many ways. Everything just happened so fast, it's hard to believe it all really happened sometimes.

Though I really, really cannot afford to do so right now, I've been doing a little "retail therapy" the last couple of days despite the vet bills. I suppose in my defense at least it's been low priced items and not expensive things. But still, I should be putting every spare penny toward those vet bills and I know that. I am just trying to take things one day at a time though, and it has not been easy at all. I am going to try to get some posts going here though; it takes more time to get posts written up here than a lot of people realize, so if nothing else having some things to post about will give me something to occupy a good chunk of my time to keep my mind busy on happier things and I really need to be able to do that right now.

I have not done proper swatching of anything yet but wanted to share a quick snap of some GORGEOUS full coverage glitters that I picked up today from Pure Ice. Y'all know me and my fondness for glitter... I spotted these and could not help but get them.






I will try to get some proper swatches of these soon. This is a lousy picture I know, but as I said it's just a quick snap for a "preview" of the colors. I'll give you full details on the colors soon.

I also got a couple new things from Hard Candy to show you. But more on that in a future post.

Thank you all so much for your love, support, and understanding lately. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. ♥

comments powered by Disqus