Thursday, September 13, 2012

NOTD & A Little Something Else


I didn't get a picture of this one before it already suffered a little damage. Oops. I've been busy lately. Getting to be that time of year again when a lot of my family has birthdays, and holidays coming up, other things are happening that are keeping me a little busy. But I'm trying hard to maintain some regularity of posting here through it all. =)

I don't remember what stamping plate I used for this one, but I CAN tell you it was from the second set of plates that Bundle Monster released.


My poor middle nail was not only messed up to begin with thanks to me not having the stamp lined up right, but it was the first to chip too. And boy did it chip! O.O 









As for that little something else...




Who can resist a mini version of something? Not me, apparently...







I couldn't help it. I just HAD to have this! I love Vaseline and use it a lot, but... a MINI jar? I almost got a couple of them but reminded myself I can always refill this one from my large jar of it. I seriously love this little mini jar though. Perfect size to tuck into your pocket or your purse, even if your purse is tiny! It holds a quarter of an ounce of product. Which doesn't sound like a lot but with a product like Vaseline where a tiny bit goes a long way, this little jar will last me a month or so before I need to refill it.

Yay for random purchases of cute items! LOL



comments powered by Disqus