Saturday, August 25, 2012

Swatch - L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow: Amber Rush


Natural light with flash


As I said in my previous post about these shadows: AMAZING, and I'm building up my collection of them one by one. Amber Rush was next on my list, so I picked it up this week.



Natural light, no flash

Natural light, no flash

Natural light with flash



Natural light with flash (don't mind the eye liner swatch. I'll be posting about that next, if you're curious now it's Rimmel's new gel eye liner.) 


My camera is being snotty today so I wasn't really able to get a decent picture of this color, but these came closest. I really need to get a new camera. Just as soon as I either win the lottery or find a rich husband. LOL

But anyway, back to Amber Rush. I LOVE this color! Like the other colors I have, this glides on beautifully and lasts and lasts even when applied without any primer. It has the same silky smooth texture and applies best with your fingers rather than a brush. Someone said sponge tip applicators work great with these shadows; I don't have any right now but I'll try to remember to pick up a pack next week to try it out. This color is just amazing though; it looks foiled. (For those who don't know what foiling is, it's a method of applying mineral pigments that leaves a metallic, "foiled" finish.) It's a gorgeous pink based copper. I absolutely love it!

Which color should I get next? I obviously want the purple one, purple being my favorite color and all. But they ALL look so gorgeous every time I look at them I can never decide which should be next to come home with me!

comments powered by Disqus