Thursday, August 16, 2012

Penguin Makeup Challenge: White & Color



I am a little late in posting this one. I've had a busy week this week and honestly, I just could not come up with something good for the final part of this makeup challenge! So finally I just decided that while I had a little time this afternoon, I'd do something simple. 

My favorite color being purple, I knew that I was going to have to utilize it for one of the three parts to this challenge. And this was the one.

(If you missed my other looks for this challenge, you can see them here: Black & White look, Black & Color look










UD Primer Potion (of course!), BFTE "Iced Violets", black Eyeko Grafitti eye liner, Glitter Sniffer Seuss White, eye lash glue and purple glitter, and black Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express mascara.

I wish I had been able to come up with something more creative for this one, but my brain is just fried from a stressful family situation right now. It'll be over soon though and then I can focus on happy things. =)

Check out the other participants' looks below!


Code:

comments powered by Disqus