Monday, August 6, 2012

NOTD


Don't you just hate it when your nail art doesn't turn out like you envisioned? But you finish the manicure and seal it with top coat thinking that you can still live with it for a few days before removing it, anyway. But every minute that passes by, you can't take your eyes off your nails, and you can't help but thinking how awful it looks... and you've GOT to take it off and do something else.

Come on. I know I'm not the only one who does this from time to time.

Well, such was the case when this NOTD happened. I had spent close to two hours doing my nails, trying to do something fun and different. Initially I thought "Not what I wanted, but not bad." But then I kept looking at my nails. And I could not take it. That manicure HAD to go!

In it's place, I chose instead something simple...


2 coats of Dr.'s Remedy Positive Pink + 1 coat of NYC Starry Silver + Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love matte top coat.



comments powered by Disqus