Thursday, August 2, 2012

Commenting Problems

Just wanted to make a quick post to let you all know that I am aware there are some issues with the commenting on here. It took me forever to figure out what was going on. I use Disqus for the comments here. Unfortunately the MOBILE version of the blog does not support Disqus. There's a simple "fix" for this that forces the mobile template to load the Disqus comment panel. I tried to apply this fix but, since my own mobile web is a bit of a joke, I have not yet been able to check and see if it worked. Hopefully it did.

Those of you who have commented from your mobile web, your comments ARE in the blogger system! If you've checked back on a PC and saw your comments are missing, this is why. If the "fix" for the mobile template worked they might not be visible on mobile web anymore, but if the fix did not work you should still see your comments on the mobile version of the blog. Either way the comments are stored within Blogger's commenting system but try as I might, I can't get them to show up with the Disqus comments. I wish I were better with technology so I could sort this kind of thing out quickly and easily, but unfortunately I am techie challenged and when there's a glitch it takes me a while to figure out what's wrong and how to fix it.

I'm really sorry about this everyone, I'm trying to make sure everything is sorted out asap. I just really do not want anyone to think I've deleted their comments for no reason or that I am ignoring them.



comments powered by Disqus