Tuesday, July 24, 2012

NOTD

(This is a scheduled post while I am on vacation)




I took a picture of my right hand instead of my left for a change of pace for this one. Ok... I messed up a bit on my left hand and that's why. lol Nothing awful, just a slight smear. But...

Anyway. I felt like I hadn't done very much that was interesting with my nails for a while so for my 'vacation nails' I wanted to do something both simple but fun. I had been planning to just do a solid color gel mani for my trip, but I ended up doing this instead.

1 coat of Misa Denim & Lace with a gradient done with Zoya Zara and a touch of Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure as well. Then for a little touch of nail art, white Konad special polish and Bundle Monster IP BM14 for the stars.

This is so pretty, to me. It was one of those manicures that is impossible to properly photograph though; it's so much prettier in person. The Hidden Treasure makes it just glow... I love it!

(I will be so so sad when my bottle of Hidden Treasure is empty. About half way there. sigh.)


comments powered by Disqus