Tuesday, March 20, 2012

NOTD

It's been such a long time since I've done anything fun with my nails. I just have not felt inspired. Last night I decided to try to come up with a little something if for no other reason than just to have a new post here. This is what I ended up doing:


(Applied over a clear SensatioNail manicure)

1 coat Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Cold As Ice" (you can't tell in the picture but this is a very pretty white-pink opalescent color... and yes, very sheer!)
black creme polish on the tips
Konad Special Polish "Pink" to stamp over the black tips with Bundle Monster ip BM-220
SinfulColors Nail Art "Flower Girl" to make a stripe along the smile line to neaten the edges a bit

And then I decided it still needed a little something more so I used Konad Special Polish "White" and Bundle Monster ip BM-222 to stamp the butterfly. (Which I was not paying attention and did upside down. oops. Guess I really am out of practice with doing more than a one color manicure!)

Sealed it all with a coat of Sally Hansen Double Duty.

I didn't notice the smudge on the tip of my ring finger till this morning, at which point... I don't feel like fixing it. lol It's not as noticeable in person so I"m not really worried about it.


comments powered by Disqus