Sapphires N Purls of The Weekly Stitch awarded me with the Liebster Award!
Now what is the Liebster Blog Award? Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. If you are selected, you need to:
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
5. Best of all, have fun and share the love!
So, in accordance with the "Rules", here are my five blog choices, in no particular order:
1. Pocket Full Of Sunshine Boutique - Great blog from a one-woman-show small business in Pittsburgh. The PFOS owner blogs about her AMAZING products and shares all kinds of information about bath & body products, including recipes for those who are so inclined to try making their own bath & body products.
2. The Lacquered Nail - A nail polish blog - pretty self explanatory, yes? She posts some lovely photos and is quite exceptional with layering. Pretty nail art designs. Over-all inspiring really.
3. Eight Days A Week - A lovely 'general topics' blog. Working out, food, family etc.
4. Herringbone Lane - Another kind of 'general topics' blog, with lots of DIY ideas, some fashion posts here and there.
5. Sisters, Sisters - And last but not least, another "general topics" blog I've found recently. This one is such fun to read. It's authored by five sisters. Pretty much anything goes, here. Fashion, family, DIY, fun things for kids, food etc. It's lovely!