Friday, January 6, 2012

Back to Blogging

Things are finally starting to turn around and get back to something a bit more normal. Thank you for understanding while I took a much needed break. The end of 2011 was not easy for me, that's for sure. 2012 is being kinder so far, and hopefully it will stay that way through the year. 

I don't have time to make a proper post just yet. I will be busy this weekend, as well. But Monday I ought to have time to sit down a write a decent post. 

The product I have in mind that I want to tell you ALL about is something that was wrapped in pretty paper and waiting under my Christmas tree for me. Want a little sneak peek at it? Of course you do. =D 


Excuse the smudges all over the palettes. I've been getting good use out of them already. lol Anyway for right now I'll tell you that this is a B Me Makeover Essentials Kit that was purchased at Sam's Club. I don't know if they are still available or where else to get them. I've googled and can't find anything about this kit or brand. Which bums me out because this kit is amazing. I will do a full review on Monday, but in the mean time I will say if you happen to see this one, if you like the colors it IS worth buying. I know I absolutely adore this kit. 



comments powered by Disqus