Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I apologize for not posting much lately. A lot has happened over the past few weeks and I've not had much time or desire to blog.

I hope you all have a wonderful, happy, safe Christmas (or whatever holiday you may be celebrating this time of year) and New Year's as well.

I'm trying to get back into the swing of blogging but it's very difficult. As I said a lot has happened over the past few weeks... not much of it has been good. This year is ending on a very negative note for me, and I'm struggling with a lot right now. I've attempted to write several posts, trying to just cheer myself up a bit... but my heart is not in blogging at the moment. Hopefully things will turn around, but in the mean time the blog is basically on a little hiatus. PR Reps - you can still contact me, I'm happy to talk to you about new collections and products but be aware I may not be able to review things as quickly as I normally would. I thank you all for understanding and I wish you all a happier holiday season than I am having. 

xoxo


comments powered by Disqus