Thursday, November 10, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy Jolly & Joy Holiday Collection


First a little note: I am away from home right now. My sister had to have surgery a couple days ago so I am staying with her helping her out with things around the house and to take care of my 16 month old niece while she is recovering. I was originally supposed to stay a week but turns out I will be here two weeks. I brought my laptop but it won't connect to their wifi for some reason, so I've just been checking my email on my phone lately. I don't get much alone time with nothing to do to hop on my sister's computer to blog or anything. At the moment the munchkin SHOULD be napping but she's refusing to sleep so she's in her crib being kind of good for right now so I am typing as fast as I can to get back to her. So, I apologize for any ridiculous typos and I will HOPEFULLY be back home and blogging as usual by the 23rd or so.

Anyway. When checking my email on my phone the other night I saw an email from Dr.'s Remedy with their 2011 holiday collection, Jolly & joy. Check out these pretty colors! 

Dr.'s REMEDY HOLIDAY HUES: JOLLY & JOY
Seasonal shades to enchant, inspire, ignite

Holiday cheer is contagious: the spirit is infectious, the charm is encapsulating. It's so divine, in fact, that you wish you could "bottle it up" - savor it, treasure it. Luckily, your friends at Dr.'s REMEDY did just that this year with their holiday collection of hues: JOLLY & JOY. In the lineup, five shades that are rich, riveting, and radiant. And the best part: the colors are traditional in scope but not on scale; meaning red and green - yes, the docs have you covered. See for yourself in the best holiday collection yet:Dr.'s REMEDY JOLLY & JOY for holiday 2011.

The holiday 2011 JOLLY & JOY collection of Enriched Nail Polish includes:
REVIVE Ruby Red: A shimmer-infused, Wizard of Oz-inspired shade of crimson
PASSION Purple: A bombshell-boysenberry with subtle silver meshed throughout
ESSENTIAL Emerald: A take on the classic tree-and-plant-inspired gem of a shade, with delicate glimmer and unparalleled amounts of glamour
SERENE Silver Glitter: A seasonal sizzler like no other: shine, chic, totally unique in the metallic scene
RESOLUTION Red Glitter: A red-meets-copper spin that's sequin-look-alike laden with high-shine and sparkle







Can you say GORGEOUS?! Silver Glitter and Red Glitter look particularly amazing.

And, check out this great promo on the collection:
Dr.'s REMEDY is offering the following special price on selected holiday shades. Purchase ESSENTIAL EmeraldRESOLUTION Red Glitter AND SERENE Silver Glitter for only $14 each while supplies last.  Also, free shipping on orders of $50 or more with code: HOLIDAY thru 11/18/11.


Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is available for $17 online atwww.remedynails.com.

Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypoallergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold exclusively at www.remedynails.com or by calling 877-323-NAIL.



comments powered by Disqus