Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy Holiday 2011: Jolly & Joy (UPDATED)

I am still at my sister's house for a couple more days. My dad was kind enough to get my mail for me so that I could swatch these colors, but then of course I remembered I can't transfer pictures from my camera to my sister's computer. So, I took pictures with my cell camera for now. Once I am home (Monday evening/Tuesday) I will edit this post to add better pictures. For now though I had to get something up. =)

(UPDATED 11-21-11 to add better pictures! All new pictures shown are 2 coats & taken indoors; first photo is no flash (they are kind of dark, it was very cloudy and I had little light) and the other two pictures are with flash.)

This is a really beautiful collection, and the first thing I want to tell you is that you can get Essential Emerald, Resolution Red Glitter and Serene Silver Glitter for $14 a bottle (regular price is $17) by using the code HOLIDAY during checkout. If you spend $50 or more you will also get free shipping on your order with the same code. Check out the image below for full details on this offer.



Now, on to these lovely colors!

Revive Ruby Red, Passion Purple, Essential Emerald, Resolution Red Glitter, Serene Silver Glitter


Revive Ruby Red
A shimmer-infused, Wizard of Oz-inspired shade of crimson



Passion Purple
A bombshell-boysenberry with subtle silver meshed throughout



Essential Emerald
A take on the classic tree-and-plant-inspired gem of a shade, with delicate glimmer and unparalleled amounts of glamour




Resolution Red Glitter
A red-meets-copper spin that's sequin-look-alike laden with high-shine and sparkle



Serene Silver Glitter
A seasonal sizzler like no other: shine, chic, totally unique in the metallic scene



I really love this collection. These are all pictured at 2 coats except for Passion Purple which was a little thinner and a bit streaky (may have been having issues because I didn't have base coat on first and had a lot of distractions while applying) so I needed three coats for that one. Essential Emerald surprised me - I don't normally like greens much but I think this one is really lovely and looks nice with my skin tone. Even my sister liked it, and she does not like green at all. Both the glitters are really pretty and unique. I can't wait to get home and get better pictures so you can see how beautiful these really are! They were not too gritty feeling for how loaded with glitter they are, though you would still need a good top coat for a nice smooth finish. They also removed surprisingly easily and with minimal glitter left behind.

Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is available for $17 online atwww.remedynails.com.

Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypoallergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold exclusively at www.remedynails.com or by calling 877-323-NAIL.  

Also check out Dr.'s Remedy on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/Remedynails




I received these polishes free for review.

comments powered by Disqus