Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dr.'s Remedy Fall Fever Collection


NOBEL Navy: A sea-at-dusk shade that reflects light and brings dimension to tips and toes alike


This is a lovely navy blue creme. The formula was ever so slightly thin, but despite that it's still a one coater. I can't tell you how much I love colors that are wonderful with just one coat. Blues can be a bit iffy with my skin tone but I really like this one a lot. I like that it's deep and dark, but it doesn't look black like other navy/dark blue polishes I have had in the past.


BALANCE Brick: A modern maroon with body and balance


This shade required two coats, but the formula was about as perfect as could be. I like this color better than I initially thought I would, too. It's a really pretty maroon/brick red creme. If you ask me there's always room for more reds in your nail polish collection. 


DEFENSE Deep Red: A rich bordeaux with a mystifying matte finish


This is my favorite of the three. Deep, dark read, not quite dark enough to mistake it for black. Very vampy.  This one was a little streaky though; this is two coats and there were still some mild streaks visible but not so much to be worried about them but uber-perfectionists would probably want to add a third coat. It's described as having a matte finish but it was still pretty glossy. Nothing a little matte top coat can't fix though.


Dr.'s REMEDY Enriched Nail Polish is $17 and available for purchase online at




Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of her skin and nails; their Enriched Nail Polish is the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold online atwww.remedynails.com or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL. 

You can also follow Dr.'s Remedy on Twitter @remedynails  and don't forget to "like" their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Remedynails


These nail polishes were sent to me for review.

comments powered by Disqus