Sunday, July 10, 2011

I'm back!

I am finally back in action, although I am still not without technical issues hindering me. The desktop was fixed and running fine for a couple days but then it started acting up again. Since everything else checks out the next most likely culprit of the problems is the fan, so we'll get that replaced asap and see what happens from there. For now I am working from a laptop... but not a new one mind you. Oh no. This is (literally) a ten pound beast of a laptop from about five years ago. They were getting rid of it where my dad works but it still works fine, so... it isn't cute and pretty and lightweight, and it runs Windows XP but for now it will do. 

So like my computer problems can't be enough, my camera has started giving me issues now too with a "catch all" error message that means anything could be wrong with it. But at least I have my point and shoot as back up.

*phew* So now that everyone is caught up on the techie drama, I will have a couple new NOTD's to post soon as well as a couple product reviews I'd like to get to for some hair care products I've been using. But for now, I have had a rough couple of weeks with some personal stuff and I'm still trying to get my bearings straight. Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back online again and I will get some new posts made this week for sure. =)


 
comments powered by Disqus