Sunday, June 5, 2011

NOTD

This is from last week actually, and at this point it's very worn and needs to go. Will be redoing my nails tomorrow, most likely. But anyway, I *finally* found my stamper which had gone missing. Little bugger fell off my nightstand (you know me and my bad habit of doing my nails late at night... in bed... worst thing ever, I must stop that!) and rolled under the bed. Wonder why it didn't occur to me to look there before. But I digress... Here's last week's mani - 2 coats of China Glaze "Spin Me Round" stamped with Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear "Black Out" using Bundle Monster IP BM17.


My nails are so short and stubby. Still. I seem to be in "break a nail a day" mode or something. The last one that broke (ring finger, if you couldn't guess) was the most painful. Don't even ask but it involved the lid of the washing machine falling. Yeah. OUCH times ten. =T

PS The Sally Hansen polish I used to stamp with is an older bottle and it's thickened up quite a bit, which made it perfect to stamp with. It's not quite as opaque as the Special Polish from Konad but it's pretty close. I think knowing this could be a bad bad thing for me because now I'm very tempted to start buying more of the Xtreme Wear polishes merely to let them thicken up and use them for stamping. Talk about being a nail polish addict eh? :p

comments powered by Disqus