Saturday, June 25, 2011

MIA

This is just a little heads up that I will likely be MIA for a while. My computer just BSOD'd on me ("blue screen of death"... most fellow Windows users are probably familiar) and while it's working again for the moment I am sure that will not last. I can't afford a new computer. At all. *sigh* I will have to try to get the computer to the tech soon to get it checked out and hopefully he can get it fixed up without it costing too much. As it is the weekend, I can't take the computer in till Monday at the earliest. But as for right now, my computer time could end any second. So, just wanted to let you all know what's up so you don't think I've just abandoned the blog or anything.

Hopefully Mellie & Y can step in during my prolonged absence while my computer's at the tech's shop or while I figure out how to pay for a new one or something. *sigh*


comments powered by Disqus